FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Friday, March 14, 2014

Photos from the AAPA (American Association of Physical Anthropology) Teachers' Workshop


























Yes, I have been very busy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cat's Staff said...

You get all the fun.

March 14, 2014 1:35 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

I was invited via the National Center for Science Education. Do you subscribe to it email? That and Parke Kunkle's astronomy emails give me the "in" on these events.

March 14, 2014 11:08 PM  
Blogger Cat's Staff said...

I subscribe to the news feed. That along with all the other feeds I get are more reading material in a day then I can sift through in a week...the last thing I want is more email too.

March 16, 2014 12:24 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

I read subject lines and delete. I get at least 50 emails a day.

March 16, 2014 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home